The aim for pursuing many civil litigation cases is to right a wrong. Our Resolution Lawyers act for individuals and businesses, providing advice and representation in relation to various matters, including:
Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
"We understand that litigation disputes can be difficult for all involved, but we're here to help you every step of the way."
- Disputes between individuals and organisations
- Property disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Construction disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Personal or Corporate bankruptcy
- Debt collection
- Insurance Claims & PPI Claims
- Breach of directors’ duties
- Civil fraud claims, freezing orders and assets recovery
- Competition and cartel claims
- Defamation and privacy law
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant litigation
Get in Touch
Any of these Commercial Litigation areas you require solicitors with the necessary expertise; this is exactly what we offer here at Joyya Law Associates. Contact us and you can rest assured we will do all to achieve the right resolution you are looking for. We understand that litigation disputes can be difficult for all involved, but we’re here to help you every step of the way.
We offer a 20 minutes FREE Initial Civil Litigation consultation and advice on funding options.