- you want to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK
- You must have access to at least £2,000,000 in investment funds to apply.
- you’re from outside the EEA and Switzerland
- you meet the other eligibility requirements
- you are 18 years old or over
Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
A Tier 1 (Investor) Visa allows you to invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
Evidence of Investment Funds
As part of your application, amongst other information, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- the investment funds belongs either to you, your spouse or partner
- the funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- the funds are available to be transferred to and invest in the UK
Contact Joyya Law Associates’ business and investment expert solicitors for a full list of documents you must provide as part of your application.
How long you can stay
- you can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months
- you can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years
- you can apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million
- you apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million
Your dependant family members can come with you when you come to the UK on this visa. They must have a visa if they’re from outside the (EEA) or Switzerland.
How can we help you?
Joyya Law Associates can provide you with advice and explain: the documents you must include with your application, prepare the online or paper application Form for you and draft representations in support of your application, if needed.
We understand that immigration law relevant to visa application as a Tier 1 (Investor) visa is not as straightforward as it is thought to be, so we are here to work with you and hopefully to increase the chances of success of your application.
Joyya Law Associates’ Immigration Solicitors are here to give you a friendly, comprehensive and realistic advice on your Application.