Categories for Temporary Workers

  • Tier 5 – (Charity Worker) Visa
  • Tier 5 – (Creative and Sporting) Visa
  • Tier 5 – (Govt Authorised Exchange) Visa
  • Tier 5 – (International Agreement) Visa
  • Tier 5 – (Religious Worker) Visa
  • Tier 5 – (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa


Just like other visas, there are certain requirements the Applicant should meet to become a qualified Applicant, like what documents are required, what type of role the Applicant can undertake, how long the Applicant can stay in the UK and many more you would need to know before submitting your application. The required information will depend on the category of visa you apply for. We can advise you providing full details on request.

How can we help you?

Joyya Law Associates can provide you with advice on the documents you and your family dependents must include in indefinite leave to remain applications, prepare the application form for you and draft representations in support of your application, if needed.

We understand that immigration law is not as straightforward as it is thought to be, so we are here to work with you and hopefully to increase the chances of success of your Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa application.

Joyya Law Associates’ Immigration Solicitors are here to give you friendly, complete and realistic advice on Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa applications.

If you would like to know more about any of these areas of law, simply call us on 0161 835 1607 or complete our online enquiry form.