What is immigration appeal?
If the Home Office has refused your;
- Visa application,
- Application for leave to remain or extension,
- Asylum and human rights claim,
- EEA family permit or residence card,
- Any other application for leave to remain.
OR the Home Office has decided to;
- Revoke your leave to remain,
- Revoke your British citizenship,
- To deport or remove you or your family member from the UK.
You might be able to challenge such decision to the First-tier Tribunal of Immigration and Asylum Chamber. The decision of First tier-Tribunal can be challenged to the Upper Tribunal by way of application for permission to appeal. Usually, your application refusal decision will tell you if you have right to appeal the Home office decision.