Over millions of people are injured in accidents each year in the UK. In many cases, the victims have right to compensation. Claiming compensation could be stressful; with the help of Joyya Law Associates, the process of making a claim can be quite straightforward.
Injury Claims Solicitors
"If you have had suffered a personal injury or illness in result of an accident, you may find that you've had to make changes in your life style. In that case you could be entitled for compensation."
How compensation can help you?
Suffering an injury or illness in result of an accident can have serious consequences for you and your family.
When we work with you to make a claim, we will make sure you get enough compensation to:
- Repay you for any lost earnings or future loss of earnings if your injury or illness is so serious that you have to take time off sick or cannot return to work at all,
- Pay for private medical treatment for full recovery to help you to recover as quickly as possible,
- Reflect the fact that you have suffered pain and injury because the defendant (person or establishment) was negligent,
- Repay you for any expenses that you would not have otherwise had to pay, such as the cost of travel to hospital appointments.
- Road Traffic Accidents Claims
- Hit and Run Drivers
- Uninsured Drivers Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Slip, Trip & Fall Claims
- Work Accident & Illness Compensation Claims
- Criminal Injury Compensation Claims
- Holiday Accident and Illness Claims
- Defective Product Claims
- Fatal Accident Compensation Claims
- Dog Biting Claims
- Sports Injury Claims
How much it will cost you?
In certain circumstances, we can work on 'Fixed Fee' Basis & even on 'No Win No Fee' basis.
Do Not Delay - Claim Now
If you were involved in an accident and sustained personal injury within last 3 years and it was not your fault, you could be entitled for compensation. To review and asses your injury claim for free, please call our injury lawyers on 0161 835 1607 and our dedicated injury lawyers will contact you as soon as possible.
There are many other issues arising from accident claims which we deal with. Read our FAQs, which cover most of issues related accident claims.
It’s simple, complete the online assessment form and a member of our team will contact you discuss your matter or call our team on 0161 835 1607 and we will be happy to assist you.