Family, Children & Divorce Solicitors

"We offer a sympathetic and a sensitive approach to achieve the resolution you are looking for. We can also help if there is an international element to your divorce or separation, for example if you and your partner owns property abroad or one of you lives abroad or dispute on child custody removed from the UK."

Areas of Specialization

  • Divorce & Separation
  • Annulment of marriage
  • Financial Settlements
  • Domestic Violence
  • Cohabitation
  • Children’s Issues
  • Adoption
  • Parental Responsibility
  • Prenuptial Agreements
  • Postnuptial Agreements
  • Injunctions
  • International family law elements

If there is an international element to your family related issues, like; divorce or separation, if you an/or your partner has assets abroad or one of you live abroad or your child has been removed abroad (Pakistan), our dually qualified solicitors can advise you on this aspect and even Joyya Law Associates can arrange representation in Pakistan through local lawyers.

Sharia Law Advice

If you are looking for Sharia law advice, we can assist you to obtain legal advice from qualified and experienced scholars on

  • Islamic marriage and divorce
  • Child custody, adoption and guardianship
  • Wills
  • Inheritance

Fixed fee divorces

This fixed price divorce package has been designed to provide a cost effective solution to the divorce procedure, keeping the emotional and financial strain a divorce can cause to an absolute minimum.

Our divorce solicitors offer a low cost fixed fee divorce package which includes all steps from initial instructions through to the conclusion of the divorce, our solicitors fees are agreed assuming there are no unforeseen problems with the divorce.

In certain circumstances, we can work on 'Fixed Fee' Basis & even on 'No Win No Fee' basis..

*Court fees and disbursements will also apply.

Foreign Marriages

It is common for married couples or civil partners to have different nationalities or married out of UK. They may have assets elsewhere. Before divorce or dissolution proceedings can be brought in England and Wales the marriage or civil partnership has to be recognised and the court has to have jurisdiction to end it.

If you were married abroad and are considering a divorce please call us on 0161 835 1607 to speak to our family law expert.

If you would like to know more about any of these areas of law, simply call us on 0161 835 1607 or complete our online enquiry form.