Work Accident and Illness Compensation Claims
Your employer is under a legal duty to protect you whilst at work and to keep you informed about health and safety issues that may affect you. This includes providing a safe place of work, suitably maintained machinery, health and safety training and protective equipment. Your employer is also under a duty to complete risk assessments to ensure your place of work and system of work is safe.
Joyya Law Associates could help the claimants to claim compensation in a range of work related incidents:
- Injuries caused by lifting and manual handling
- Injuries caused by slips and trips due to lack of training or health and safety issues
- Injuries due to faulty work equipment or lack of training
- Repetitive strain injury
- Vibration white finger
- Tinnitus, deafness and other hearing problems caused by noise at work
Don’t be Afraid
If you have suffered an accident at work, you should not be afraid of pursuing a compensation claim against your employer. Your employer is not allowed to treat you unfairly or dismiss you for making a work accident claim.
How compensation can help?
If you have been injured in any of above situations due to negligence of your employer, the amount of compensation you could claim depends on how seriously you were injured and what you lost, financially, as a result. You can claim for anything from bruising to serious injuries.
If the accident wasn’t your fault then you may be entitled to claim compensation which can help you if:
- You need money to pay your bills if you can’t work due to your injuries
- You need money to pay for private medical treatment, rehabilitation, or changes to your home such as the installation of ramps
- Compensation will also reflect the pain and suffering you have been through, and if you have had to give up work it will also reflect that loss of future income.
How compensation can help you?
If you have been injured in an accident where the other driver has been negligent, the amount of compensation you could claim depends on how seriously you were injured and impact of those injuries in your normal life. You can claim for anything from bruising to serious injuries and financial losses you have suffered in result of this accident.
How much it will cost you?
In certain circumstances, we can work on 'Fixed Fee' Basis & even on 'No Win No Fee' basis.
Do Not Delay - Claim Now
If you were involved in an accident and sustained personal injury within last 3 years and it was not your fault, you could be entitled for compensation. To review and asses your injury claim for free, please call our injury lawyers on 0161 835 1607 and our dedicated injury lawyers will contact you as soon as possible.
There are many other issues arising from accident claims which we deal with. Read our FAQs, which cover most of issues related accident claims.